Respite Care Means Help for Caregivers
Caring for a senior loved one, even a highly independent one, can be a demanding job, no matter how much love you share. When you pair those demands with work, kids, pets, travel, and everything else a younger adult may have to deal with, there will be times when you need a break and some help.
Caregivers need care, too.
You may feel like you’re alone caring for your elderly parent or loved one, but you’re not. It can seem impossible to find someone you trust enough to take care of your loved one while you attend to other important things in your life, but you can. Give yourself and your senior respite, with our help.
Caring for your loved ones is what we do, and you can depend on us to do it well.
Providing high-quality respite care is one of our fundamental services. We can step in to carry the load when you need a break or some extra help, whether for planned time away or in an emergency.
We would love to welcome your loved one for a stay at Fairhaven, whether it’s for a few days, a few weeks, or a few months. You can feel confident knowing our compassionate staff will provide the same level of care for him or her that we would for any of our long-term residents.
Your loved one will benefit from the same support and amenities that all our residents enjoy:
- A private apartment with a bathroom, and kitchenette
- Responsive and caring staff available 24/7
- Assistance with dressing and bathing, if necessary
- Medication management
- Monitoring via our emergency response system
- Three delicious meals a day plus snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Hairdressing and haircuts in our on-site salon
- Cable and Wi-Fi
- Social activities and outings
- Beautiful surroundings
- The companionship of other residents